Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

popcorn day

Lately I watched few movies and quite nice, but i missed out RIO !! =( down
Firstly, Fast 5!
I'm not the "car fans". Cars are for guys I guess.
and what come after cars? HOT GIRLS . lol
I went to watched fast and furious with classmate.
That day gsc is full with tarcian, because it was the first day of new semester.

Anyway the movie not bad, like it the taken in RIO.
Really beautiful place.
Ludacris in fast 5!!

Gal Gadot from fast five. She really hot.

Continue with Water for elephant
This movie actually is based on the novel by Sara Gruen.
Starring Robert Pattinson and Reese witherspoon.
I love the story, they telling how's life in the benzini's brother circus.



Next up is Paul

I din't expected the movie was so funny.
this movie was too rude for the kids. but is really hilarious .
LOL. This alien "paul" was so cool, he can smoke cigaratte and drink.


0 comments:

Post a Comment